Answer 10 questions to see which consulting package suits you best:
(This will open a new tab, for a MyDiagnostic.Online survey)
it’s about understanding
Where you are. Where you need to be. Why you need to move forward. What your options are, and who can help you achieve results. Our scope covers your processes, systems & IT, and the people who use them.
it’s about new viewpoints
We work with businesses to help you break down problems (and yes, “opportunities”…) into chunks of information we can discuss, explore, digest, and make decisions about.
We listen, question, challenge and bring our tools, approaches and broad experience to the table to help you try new points of view on solving system & process problems and gaining competitive advantage.
it’s about answers & new ideas
We do business analysis projects from quick meetings about high level needs right through to multi-week, structured explorations of requirements, processes and operations. This can help you with decisions and actions on change management, specification documents, UX (user experience) design, systems architecture and many other areas.
We work with People, Process and Technology across industries – the common thread is usually that information, intellectual property, is a key part of what your business does or relies upon.
examples: some of what we’ve done
- Defined, started, overseen and collated business and user requirements for a specialist regional retailer who replaced their core Line of Business application (many branches, several hundred users). Multiple days over several months.
- Engaged with stakeholders from Exec and Non-exec board through managers and team leaders to front-line staff for key process analysis, in order to spot process “choke points”, define new system requirements, and go through system and product selection. National charity, ca £40M turnover, 200 employees and several thousand volunteers. Multi-week project.
- Explored and refined presales processes for a local letting and property investment company, culminating in new systems being prototyped and deployed in SharePoint. Approx 6 employees, engagement lasted a few days.
- Facilitated a rapidly growing medical device company in exploring, debating and deciding on their core requirements for new CRM processes and systems, prioritising needs, and going through vendor selection. 30-50 employee company, high tech industry, big data needs for size. Multi-week engagement.
- We’ve also had many, many, many conversations, meetings and short pieces of work to help senior people bounce ideas back and forth to get external ideas, and a fresh pair of ears and eyes. We love having these creative conversations!